1. Apply Sebastian Professional Potion 9 to damp hair and blow-dry.
2. Create a low ponytail and secure with an elastic.
3. Emulsify Sebastian Professional Craft Clay into palms of the hands to ensure a good grip when crafting the braid.
4. Break the ponytail into two equal sections.
5. Take a ¼” piece of hair from the bottom of one section and pull it out and over, and add it to the other side. Repeat this with the other section and continue repeating this maneuver until the braid is complete.
Expert tip: Use sections of hair larger than ¼” towards the bottom of the ponytail so that the braid does not thin out.
6. Secure the braid with an elastic. For a more textured look, run fingers up and down the braid and pull out random pieces.
7. Keep the style in place with Sebastian Professional Shaper Zero Gravity hairspray.
For a visual step-by-step, check out this clip: